What we do:
BioElectronics Corporation develops, manufactures, markets and sells medical devices for acute and chronic pain. These devices are contactless “electroceuticals” that act through neuromodulation.
- Drug free and extremely safe.
- Used as a stand-alone therapy or as part of a multimodal therapy
- Efficacy for both chronic and acute pain determined by published peer reviewed clinical studies.
- Manufactured under ISO certification.
- US Food and Drug Administration market clearance for chronic musculoskeletal pain and acute postoperative pain.
- CE Mark
- HealthCanada clearance
- We work with distributors around the world to obtain market clearance in their respective countries.High reorder rate and numerous positive testimonials – see what people are saying!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STRONG DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS.
What we expect from distributors:
To remain as an exclusive distributor, you are required to sell certain amounts of products based on the size of your market and territory. We will discuss and finalize a Distributorship Agreement with you. Distributors will be responsible for translating product literature to the local language, managing product registrations, and holding and managing inventory locally.
Top quality market penetration in your region. Top quality product presentation including participation in local medical trade fairs and orthopedic doctors’ conferences. Top quality sales force, regularly visiting customers in your market.
Tell us more!
We would love to hear more about your company and why you are interested in becoming a distributor!
Please send us an email with the following information for consideration:
- Your organization, specifying sales force, markets supplied and actively covered.
- What kind of products does your organization currently market and distribute?
- What are your key sales channels?
- Market size?
- Information on brands sold in your market and the retail prices are required.
Please send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.