BioElectronics Company Updates
Thursday, May 7, 2015
ActiPatch Gaining Momentum in the UK and Ireland
- On April 1, 2015 Boots announced that ActiPatch is expanding to 275 more Boots stores. ActiPatch is now in a total of 583 stores across the UK and Ireland.
- The ActiPatch has become the number one selling analgesic on their website www.boots.com.
- The products have moved up from the bottom to the third shelve in stores.
BioElectronics continues to advertise the 7-Day trial campaign with TV, Facebook and charities. We have sold 35,000 7-Day Trial devices in the UK and Ireland. We continue to receive testimonials from users and post new ones to our website at www.actipatch.com/testimonials.
Intent to Purchase Survey Findings:
- 80% of consumers said they “intended” to or would “maybe” purchase ActiPatch after using the 7-day trial sample
- 75% actually went on to purchase 1.75 devices
- 1.1 sales of the 30-Day device for each 7-Day trial sale
Clinical Survey Findings:
- 90% reported long lasting 50% pain reduction.
- 85% indicated a moderate to great improvement of their quality of life.
- 85% indicated reduction in the use of pain medications.
- Of those taking opioids pain drugs, 76% reported a moderate to complete elimination of their use.
New Distributor in Bulgaria
We are pleased to introduce Vega Medical as our exclusive distributor in Bulgaria. Vega Medical is a leading medical distributor, operating from its offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Vega’s goal is to make the latest generation technologies accessible to local healthcare institutions, pharmacies, physicians and patients. Established back in 2010, today the company is the fastest growing and one of the largest entities in Bulgaria.
For more details visit: www.vegamedical.bg
BioElectronics Social Media
Next Company Update: Thursday, June 4, 2015
To receive investor updates via e-mail, please contact us at IR@bielcorp.com with your name and e-mail address. Updates are posted every other Thursday. Thank you for your support!