BioElectronics Investor Updates
Thursday, October 2, 2014
UK Boots PR & Marketing Update
UK Print Advertising
ActiPatch will have upcoming full page ads and advertorials to help create awareness and drive consumers to purchase a sample (www.tryactipatch.co.uk) with the following publications:
- Talkback Magazine (BackCare Charity publication) – back pain advertorial and full page ad
- Choice Magazine – back pain advertorial and full page ad
- Saga UK Magazine – full page back pain advertorial
- Arthritis Digest – full page ad on back cover
- UK Fibromyalgia Magazine – fibromyalgia advertorial and full page ad
#1 Online Pain Relief
ActiPatch is now the number one online selling pain relief product at www.boots.com.
Please visit http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Brands-A-to-Z/ActiPatch/ to see the ActiPatch products on Boots’ website.
ActiPatch Social Media
BioElectronics continues to advertise the 7-Day Sample campaign on Facebook along with interacting with UK and Ireland consumers. We have sent 1,069 samples to the UK and Ireland in September.
ActiPatch is sponsoring this year’s BackCare Awareness Week
ActiPatch will be a proud sponsor of this year’s BackCare Awareness Week on October 6-12, 2014. Every year the BackCare Charity in the United Kingdom runs a campaign to put the spot light on prevention of back and neck pain. They spread the word on ‘good posture’ and ‘stress free’ living for a healthy back. This year their focus is on office workers. About 7.6 million working days in the UK were lost due to work-related back pain and other musculoskeletal disorders from 2010 to 2011 according to an NHS study. The campaign is therefore geared towards prevention and promotion of better back health in the office.
Recent PR Coverage
- Mail Online, (Unique Users: 65,707,200) ActiPatch featured in ‘Health News’ column. 13 September 2014
- Mail On Sunday (Circ: 1,715,915) ActiPatch knee research featured in a ‘Health News’ column. 14 September 2014
- Able Magazine online, Unique Users: 17,730. ActiPatch featured in article on pain. September/October 2014
- Yours (Unique Users: 39,394), a top tier magazine for women 50+ has included ActiPatch in an e-newsletter. 22nd September 2014
- Evening Gazette (Middlesborough) (Circ: 30,227) Has included ActiPatch in a ‘See the back of daily pain’ feature
- Daily Post Wales (Circ: 27,058) Has included ActiPatch in a ‘See the back of daily pain’ feature
- Huddersfield Examiner (Circ: 16,279) Has included ActiPatch in a ‘See the back of daily pain’ feature
- Nuneaton Telegraph (Circ: 1,260) Has included ActiPatch in a ‘See the back of daily pain’ feature
- Warwickshire Telegraph (Circ: 1,015) Has included ActiPatch in a ‘See the back of daily pain’ feature
- Closer online (Unique Users: 125,220), a digital version of a popular weekly magazine has included ActiPatch in a ‘running gadgets’ feature
- DB Reviews (Unique Users: 22,350), a lifestyle blogger has reviewed ActiPatch
- Able Magazine (Circ: 8,020), a leading title for disabled people in the UK has featured ActiPatch in a ‘Pain’ feature. September 2014
- Wellbeing Magazine online (Unique Users: 5,550), an e-magazine covering health, beauty and lifestyle has featured ActiPatch in a ‘Tried and Tested’ feature. September 2014
- Wellbeing Magazine a glossy lifestyle magazine has included ActiPatch in a ‘Tried and Tested’ feature. September 2014
- Random Dayz Random Nights a disabled blogger has mentioned ActiPatch in a blog post. September 2014
ActiPatch Frequently Asked Questions Video
We are in the final stages of creating informative videos to answer the frequently asked questions about ActiPatch®. The videos will be narrated by Dr. Deepak Kotak and will include models demonstrating how to properly use the device for maximum treatment. These videos will further educate new consumers and will visually demonstrate how to use the device effectively.
The final videos will be posted on our YouTube pages when completed.
Please visit www.actipatch.com/pages/faqs for frequently asked questions about ActiPatch.
Visit us at the U.S. Pavilion – Hall 16, Booth #: C18 (Maryland Booth) during the MEDICA Tradeshow in Dusseldorf, Germany on November 12-15, 2014.
MEDICA (www.medica.de) is the center of attraction for all those involved in the health care industry. More than 135,000 visitors from well over 100 countries are expected to obtain information on all the current and future trends in in-patient and out-patient care at this annual event. With the largest product display in the industry, MEDICA is the hub of the medical trade.
For complete details, please visit http://www.bielcorp.com/medica-tradeshow-2014/
BioElectronics Social Media
Connect with us through social media to receive company updates along with other valuable information:
Next Company Update: Thursday, November 6, 2014
To receive investor updates via e-mail, please contact us at IR@bielcorp.com with your name and e-mail address. Updates are posted every other Thursday. Thank you for your support!